Claremont Retirement Village in northwest Columbus is seeking an Activities Coordinator. The Claremont is a retirement complex of Independent Living, Assisting Living and Memory Care apartments for seniors. The successful activity coordinator candidate will have strong communication, organizational and social skills.
This position assists the Director with plans while overseeing recreational activities such as sports, arts and crafts, or dancing. The duties focus on creating activities that enrich our seniors' lives with physical and cognitive exercise and socialization. Some examples are:
- Assist with maintaining the calendar of activities and effectively communicating it to seniors
- Coordinating and communicating with staff members
- Conduct group activities
- Assist with posting a monthly calendar of events
- Arranging travel to off-site activities/doctor appointments
- Ensuring that seniors follow all safety protocols
- Monitoring patient health and providing reports to Director or caregivers
If this sounds interesting to you please apply!!!!!
To schedule a tour of our beautiful campus, use the form below. Our team will review it and get in touch with you as soon as possible.